Success and continuance in our programs is dependent upon your cooperation and consistent good behavior.
- Disruptive and/or discourteous behavior will not be tolerated.
- Possession and/or consumption of drugs or alcohol is prohibited.
- Residents may not take any type of opiate, pain pill, suboxone, methadone, marijuana, or mood- altering substance for any reason even if prescribed by a doctor.
- Residents are required to submit to drug and alcohol screening/testing at any time (24/7) when requested.
- Daily attendance at “12 Step” meetings are strongly encouraged. The minimum daily attendance requirement is (5) per week until full-time employed at which time (3) meetings per week will be required.
- Weekly attendance every week at a place of worship of your choice is required.
- No smoking in any houses or buildings owned or run by Whole Truth Ministries.
- Residents are responsible for the security and safekeeping of their own personal item’s or belongings.
- House quiet time is 11:00 p.m. to 5:00 a.m. Any activities (i.e., lights, TV, Telephone conversations, etc.) that could disturb another resident’s ability to sleep/rest are prohibited.
- Resident curfew is 10:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 11:00 p.m. Friday-Sunday. All residents must return to their transitional home by curfew.
- Weekend or overnight passes are available after 90 days in our program. Passes during the first 90 days may be considered if agreed upon with the Program Director.
- Guests are permitted only in common areas of house and must depart prior to curfew.
- Guests cannot be under the influence or in possession of drugs and/or alcohol.
- Overnight guests are never allowed.
- Residents are not permitted in any bedroom other than their own without permission from the residents residing in that room. They also must be accompanied by the permitting resident.
- Thermostat is adjusted by agency staff only.
- Washer & dryer use—be courteous. Clothes may not be left unattended in either the washer or the dryer and lint filter must be cleaned before and after every use.
- Chores are required to keep homes clean and in good condition. Those required may include, but are not limited to, making beds, sweeping/vacuuming, washing dishes, removing trash, laundry, yard work, and general maintenance.
- Turn off lights, TV’s, radios, fans, air conditioner, and other small appliances when not in use.
- Absolutely no firearms, fireworks, or weapons are permitted on any Whole Truth Ministries properties.
- No resident is to put their hands on another resident for any reason.
- Lying, cheating, and stealing are strictly prohibited.
- After full-time employment is gained, a weekly house fee will be required to help support our mission.