Smoking, vaping and dipping are prohibited inside all Whole Truth Ministries property, but are allowed in outside designated smoking areas. This applies to visitors as well.
Good Neighbor Policy
Transitional homes are located in neighborhoods throughout the Miami Valley. It is imperative that every resident is considerate to our neighbors. Any personal conduct that negatively affects our relationships with neighbors and the surrounding community will not be tolerated. Residents will only park in designated parking areas and must never block neighbors’ driveways, garbage cans, or mailboxes.
Drug & Alcohol Testing Policy
Residents are required to submit to testing under any of the following circumstances:
- Reasonable suspicion of possession or use of alcohol, an illegal drug, or other unauthorized controlled substance while on Whole Truth premises, during business functions, or in a Whole Truth vehicle
- A resident's appearance, behavior, or job performance provides reasonable cause to suspect influence of alcohol or drugs while on Whole Truth premises, during business functions, or in a Whole Truth vehicle
- A resident causes or contributes to the occurrence of, or is reasonably suspected of causing or contributing to the occurrence of, an accident involving bodily injury or substantial property damage
- A resident seeks or obtains treatment for an occupational injury
- Whole Truth Ministries, at their own discretion, may perform alcohol and drug testing on a random basis
Whole Truth Ministries is committed to providing an environment free of harassment of any resident because of the resident's race, sex, religion, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law. We are committed to protecting you from such harassment whether from other Residents or non-Residents such as vendors, former residents, customers, or contractors.